Ideas for a Making a Day (or a weekend) of It!
Savor and Stroll operates from 1:30-4:30. With so many things to do in and around Morristown, making a day of it is easy and fun.
Some additional things to do before or after your stroll include:
- Visiting Ford Mansion - Washington's Headquarters or Jockey Hollow - both National Parks
- Shopping in Morristown before the stroll!
- Exploring Grow it Green Morristown's community garden or the gardens at Frelinghuysen Arboretum
- Seeing historic sites such as Historic Speedwell or Macculloch Hall
- Discovering Morris Museum's exhibits and collections
- Making art at one of the paint and sips in town, making glass art at Morris County School of Glass or Glassworks
- Enjoying an evening show at the Mayo PAC
Wondering where to stay or what else to do? Visit Morris County Tourism Board.